The human body can heal itself of almost anything when the physical and emotional conditions of one's life are conducive to healing. The effectiveness of sessions is enhanced by a willingness to change lifestyle habits that may be affecting the body adversely.
- ·The first visit is 90 minutes and includes full evaluation and treatment.
- Intake form: can be downloaded and emailed to me prior to your visit
- ·60 and 90 minute follow-up sessions are available
- Shiatsu and Thai bodywork is classically performed on a futon mat on the floor. It can also be received on a chair or massage table. Special needs can be accommodated
- As Shiatsu and Thai bodywork is a natural progressive healing modality, a series of sessions will create the most profound health changes. A sequence of treatments is an excellent way to reach the core of long standing issues.
- ·Each person reacts differently to bodywork. You may leave a session relaxed and calm, or rejuvenated and inspired.
- It is important that one does not exercise or do heavy work after a treatment, as the body needs this energy to so its healing.
- It is important that you are on time for your appt. If you are late, your remaining time may not be sufficient for your full treatment.
- Don’t leave your cell phone on. Truly use this is your time to detach completely from your reality and allow yourself time to care for yourself
- Remove your jewelry, watches and glasses.
- Share any special issues with your asian bodywork therapist
- Feel free to communicate with your practitioner if anything during the session needs to be adjusted.